Translate

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Patient Testimonials


Melanie Moolman Stewart
I'm not sure if you would consider another hospital, but I delivered my first (also now pregnant with 2nd) at Royal Bahrain Hospital with Dr. Kiran. She is an excellent OB-GYN. She is very direct (which I prefer) and is very supportive of natural birth. Not sure if that is what you're planning. Hospital is great and the nurses were also excellent. Hope it doesn't confuse you more than you already are.
 

Reema Al-Shawi
Dr. Kiran Bijlani is absolutely amazing! Direct to the point, and if you follow her directions and instructions you won’t go wrong. She is a big big supporter of natural birth and natural methods, and even doesn’t mind you birthing in a squatting position, which is inconvenient for physicians, but more than convenient for mothers as it works with gravity. She is against episiotomies, which is great for us in the long run. My delivery with her was a VBAC, after my emergency C-Section from AMH. I had issues with my placenta which resulted in low birth weight of my baby putting her in distress. Dr. Kiran detected this problem early on, and found solutions. She's absolutely amazing.
 

Asma Urooj
She's a nice doctor. I also delivered with her four months back.

 
Fanny Rebours
Great experience for me too during natural delivery. Very caring nurses.
 
 
Sana Ishtiaq
My delivery was quick and easy. Dr. Kiran and maternity team are simply amazing. I could walk after few hours and recovered so quickly. To me Dr. Kiran is the best.


Paula Woods Badawi
Can't comment on Royal Bahrain because I've not been there but Dr. Kiran delivered my second child and she's an absolute angel. Couldn’t be in better hands.
 
 
Shanu Tyagi Kapoor
I just delivered 9 days back with Dr. Kiran and she is amazing.


Uzma Ahmed
Undoubtedly she is very good.
 
 
Minal Bhojwani
She's absolutely brilliant. Had both my sons on C-Section with her. One of the best Gyne on the island I would say.
 
 
Love N Peace
Dr. Kiran is very open to what the patient desires. Wonderful positive attitude. Mid wives good but a little old fashioned. Some nurses are good, others clueless.
 
 
Kylee-Jai Wright
I've had one appointment with Dr. Kiran and I'm due in November. I was going to go back to London to deliver which is why it's so late getting a doctor. Only downside with Dr. Kiran is waiting for appointments. I waited for an hour past my appointment time which was frustrating with a 2 year old with me too. She is very pro natural delivery but I have a very good rapport with my OB-GYN at the international. If my regular doctor isn't flexible with delivery positions then I will stay with Kiran.
 
 
Faiza Boussabah
Me too I had good experience with her. She is brilliant. The services of Royal Bahrain Hospital is great.
 
 
Solang Solang
I read all comments they are great. I felt that you should be with Dr. Kiran during your delivery.
 
 
Mehwish Ali Syed
Highly recommended! She made the C-Section procedure easy for me. Within 2 days I was home and recovery was very quick. Alhamdulillah!
 
 
Isheta Chowdhury
She is the best, I had my first normal delivery with her and going to have another one this January!
 
 
Shivani Asri
Highly recommended! She is the best to me.
 
 
Manuela Messina
Great experience with Dr. Kiran and her staff! Highly recommended!
 
 
Lenka Smieško
Dr. Siti & Dr. Kiran delivered my baby girl via C-Section in Royal Bahrain Hospital 6 months ago and they were both absolutely brilliant. Can't recommend them and the whole hospital staff enough! We had only great experience during our pre natal, post natal care and hospital stay.
 

Reema Al-Shawi
Amazing experience, amazing new hospital with hi-tech equipment, and service! Dr. Kiran is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. I had a VBAC delivery with her, it was quick, and very pleasant.
 
 
Laura Barwick
I'm delivering with Dr. Kiran in October and so far my experience with her has been great! Highly recommended from me.
 
 
Jessica Hilleshiem
I had a wonderful delivery and experience with Dr. Kiran. She's busy but very good at her job, and her nursing staff is excellent.
 
 
Oshie Amontos Sarath
Yes I recommend Dr. Kiran. She’s the best, she will entertain you well.


Kashif Moosa
Totally convinced with the way everything went during the delivery. Thanks a ton to Dr. Kiran with whom efforts my wife had a normal delivery.

 
Hasan
Very admirable approach, tough but still kind. Very knowledgeable but still explaining in simple words complex concepts. Many thanks for all your kind efforts in delivering our son Mohamed Hasan.


Noor Al Qattari
Thanks Dr. Kiran for supporting and helping me during my pregnancy and for having my delivery normal as my baby situation was posterior and difficult. Thanks for being there for me and my sweet little girl. Best wishes!


Sarah
Thank you Dr. Kiran, you are the best doctor in Bahrain. We feel very confident, satisfied and appreciated.


Anamika Lama
My experience being a patient of dr. Kiran Bijlani was one of its kind as I have never been attended by any doctor with so much of care and detailed attention. Dr. Kiran not only takes good care of her patients but she also plays an important role in educating her patients about pregnancy and dealing with pregnancy while boosting the confidence and morale of the parents and by being on their side throughout the 9 months journey like a friend who really cares. Dr. Kiran is too good and makes you feel comfortable enabling you to have a safe and happy pregnancy. In a nut shell, by being a patient of Dr. Kiran you are in the safest hands.


Hala Jaber
Dr. Kiran Bijlani is the best in Royal Bahrain Hospital.

2 comments: